0.1 miles from Barren River Lake
"Happy Hours": Make your family memories at this Amazing Cabin boasting one of Barren River Lake's Best Views!
Welcome to our piece of paradise, featuring a large eat in kitchen, a 1,000 square foot game room and huge windows offering panoramic views of the best part of the lake. Situated on its own private and secluded lot is this 5 Bed and 4-1/2 bath luxurious cabin ideal for your family getaway or gathering. Sit, relax and enjoy the most beautiful sunset on the entire lake right on your back porch or get outside and enjoy one of the best kept lake secrets in Kentucky. Regardless your desires, bring your friends or family and make your memories here at our Barren River Cabin, “Happy Hours”, and get a first hand experience how life on the lake should be.
This luxurious log cabin was set up to comfortably accommodate three families with kids. It offers two master suites, one master bedroom and two more bedrooms with bunk beds. There is one master suite on the top floor (amazing views) with its own beautifully appointed full bath. There are two additional bedrooms on the top floor (one with twin over twin bunk bed and the other with a full bed and an additional twin over twin bunk). The main floor offers another master suite with another very nice bathroom featuring ceramic tile throughout. The fifth bedroom is situated in the basement, also with its own full bathroom.
The main floor boasts a spacious, well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, bar seating and anything you would need to prepare a gourmet meal. There is plenty of seating for a large family to enjoy a meal together. The kitchen adjoins the large living room featuring gigantic windows overlooking the lake, 55" flat screen TV and fireplace, perfect for relaxing after a day on the water. Step right outside the sliding doors and take in the picturesque views from the expansive deck or fire up the gas grill and prepare the days catch from the lake. Relax, enjoy your drink of choice with only the sounds of nature around you, it truly is an amazing set up.
After dinner, check out the 1,000 square foot game room featuring a brand new pool table, foosball table, ping pong table and 55" flat screen TV. Walk right outside to enjoy a few S'mores over the firepit (we provide wood), or relax outside under the deck in the newly installed in Sept 2017 hot tub, and enjoy the peace and quiet the surrounding woods has to offer. Lastly, on the top floor, we have a very comfortable loft set up so everyone can gather and watch a movie to end the night.
We equipped the house with WIFI, brand new flat screen smart tv's in each bedroom, DirecTV on four of those TV's. All the TV's allow you to access Netflix, Roku, Hulu, HBO GO just to name a few. There is also a DVD player with a number of DVD's to choose from. We have also provided a number of toys for kids in various locations.
** Barren River lake cabins are somewhat high up....we would not consider it a "gentle slope" down to the water.
The house is a short drive from all the following locations:
1. Glasgow, KY - Wal-Mart, Lowe's, Dining, Shopping, Fun Park
2. Mammoth Cave - 30 minutes
3. Bowling Green – 30 minutes - Beech Bend Park, Corvette Museum, Dining, Shopping
4. Nashville – 1-1/2 hours - Music City, Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators, Nightlife
5. Louisville – 2 hours - Bourbon Trail, Louisville Slugger Museum, Churchill Downs
6. Indianapolis – 3-1/2 hours - Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Indianapolis Colts
There are a number of local attractions at your doorstep. Bailey’s Point is right down the street giving you easy access to a boat launch, campground, playground or picnic area. Enjoy the public beach or rent a jet ski or boat at Barren River State Park and Marina, just 10 minutes away. Don’t forget your golf clubs, the challenging 18 hole course situated in the beautiful rolling hills of the park is also just minutes away. Mammoth cave, the Corvette Museum or Beech Bend Park are also just a quick 30 minute trip from the cabin.
Recent Changes to the cabin to note:
- we now provide two (2) adult sized life jackets for use with the kayaks.
- The outdoor fireplace is not operational...
- We removed the hot tub on the upper deck and re-decked over it....it was a safety hazard, plus this provides more space on the deck. The new hot tub sits on concrete on the lower deck.
- All of the carpet in the basement has been removed and replaced with brand new hardwood flooring!
• Fully equipped kitchen (pots, pans, utensils, plates, etc.), Coffee Maker (regular and kuerig), Crock pot, blender, New Gas Grill, 5 flat screen TV’s (4 are DirecTV Ready), Wifi, Fire-Pit, Pool Table, Ping Pong Table, Foosball Table, DVD player, Giant Jenga, other games, parking for up to six vehicles, Boat parking
• Sleeps – 14
• 5 Bedrooms - 4-1/2 Baths
o Two Master Suites (One on the top floor w/ a queen bed, one on the main floor, w/ a king bed) – Both have updated bathrooms with ceramic tile throughout
o Two additional bedrooms on Top Floor – 1 has a full bed w/ Twin over twin bunk bed, and the other has a twin over twin bunk bed.
o One Master Bedroom in basement - Queen Bed - Full Bath
Hours to Share Policies:
• No Smoking
• No Pets
• Max Occupancy – 14
• Must be 25 years or older
• Additional fees and taxes